Pepperstone Forex Broker Details:
Company name: Pepperstone Group Limited (Australia) and Pepperstone Limited ( England and Wales).
Address: Level 5, 530 Collins Street, Melbourne VIC, 3000, AUSTRALIA and the UK office address: 107 Cheapside, London EC2V 6DN, United Kingdom.
Registration: Registered in Australia (under ACN 147 055 703) and registered in England and Wales (under Company Number 08965105).
Regulation: regulated by ASIC (AFSL 414530) in Australia and regulated by FCA (Registration Number 684312) in England and Wales.
Based on the registration and regulation, we can consider Pepperstone as one of the safest forex brokers in Australia.
The Spreads and commissions in Pepperstone Forex Broker :
- Pepperstone has a variable spread in MetaTrader 4 platform. For example, it starts from 0 on EUR/USD with average 0.2 pips.
- For MetaTrader 4 Razor accounts, Pepperstone takes a commission of 3.5 AUD per lot ( 100,000 units of the base currency).
- For cTrader Razor accounts, Pepperstones charges seven units of the base currency for each lot ( 100,000 units of the base currency).
- Swap either will be paid or taken as an interest for holding trading positions open overnight. There are swap free accounts also available accounts in Pepperstone.
The trading accounts types in Pepperstone Forex Broker:
- Edge standard account: STP processing, Spread starts from 1.0 pips, MT4/ cTrader platforms.
- Edge Razor account: STP processing, spread average on EUR/USD 0.0 – 0.8 pips, commission 3.5 AUD per 1 standard lot (100,000 units of base currency), MT4/ cTrader platforms.
- Edge Swap-free (Islamic account) account: STP processing, spread average on EUR/USD 1 – 1.2 pips, admin charges for holding positions for more than two days, MT4/ cTrader platforms.
- Edge Active traders account is customized account for large-high-volume trading or institutional trading.
The maximum leverage in these accounts is 500:1.
The trading platforms in Pepperstone Forex Broker:
Pepperstone offers MetaTrader 4 and cTrader platforms. These platforms are very similar in their functions; however, they are developed by different programming languages and developers. In short, MetaTrader 4 is more popular and more suitable for the traders who like Expert Advisors (EA) while cTradr is more customisable and offers better orders options. Also, cTrader can be installed on Windows and mobiles only while MT4 can be installed on windows and mac and mobiles.
These platforms are two of the best forex trading platforms in Australia
The customer support in Pepperstone Forex Broker:
Pepperstone support is award-winning professional support operating 24 hours a day through phone, email, and live chat.
Accounts funding methods and withdrawals in Pepperstone Forex Broker:
- The account can be funded using credit/debit cards, Paypal, wire transfers, Skrill, Bpay and others.
- Withdrawal will take 3-5 days to arrive at the bank account. Credit card withdrawals also available and other options.
Other features of Pepperstone Forex Broker:
- Allow Scalping.
- Allow Hedging.
- Allows Expert Advisor (EA).
- CAlgo: C# language tool to develop algorithms for cTrader.
- Edge technology: allows traders to direct interbank trade via MT4 with high orders execution speed, Pepperstone Price Improvement (PPI) for better orders price selection, tight spreads.
- 70+ tradable assets.
- Market depth view.
- Dark Pool Liquidity to execute high volume and mass orders with high efficiency.
- Spread: the difference between the seel and buy price of an asset.
- Straight Through Processing (STP): a model of orders execution which connect the trader directly with the liquidity providers. Sometimes it is called No Dealing Desk trading.
- Scalping: making small profits from opening and closing significant positions in narrow ranges.
- Hedging: open a reverse order with the same size to the current losing one to avoid more losses.
- Expert Advisors (EA): codes can be implemented into MT4 to make automatic trading based on the trading parameters.
- Leverage: the factor which amplifies your capital. Forex example 500:1 leverage for $1000 capital will be $500k.