Neteller is a payment system provider based in the British Isle of Man and regulated by Financial Conduct Authority (reference number: 900015). It was founded in 1999. It is operated by Optimal Payments PLC, a company, which is publicly traded on London Stock Exchange. Neteller is very popular in the online gambling industry and also in Forex and binary trading. Its closest competitor is Skrill.
Here is the list of Neteller’s top benefits that attract currency traders to this system:
- No fees of any kind when sending and receiving money within the system.
- No fees for deposits and withdrawals with Forex brokers.
- Loyalty program for VIP members starting from $10,000/year turnover.
- Redeemable point rewards even for non-VIP members.
- No need to verify your identity until you decide to withdraw from your Neteller wallet.
- Verification process usually requires just one ID document scan.
- Neteller is a truly international payment system, allowing residents from more than 200 countries to open an account.
As should be obvious, the primary bit of leeway of this installment framework is having the option to finance your exchanging account without acquiring any go-between charges. This is conceivable in light of the fact that with Neteller, just shippers pay expenses; in the event of FX exchanging, these traders are business organizations.
In March of 2015, Optimal Payments Plc (the administrator of Neteller) has acquired Skrill from CVC Capital Partners, its previous proprietor.
Here is the short rundown of the Forex specialists working with Neteller: